Eye3 was approached by Ready Golf, a start-up, for developing a Website and Software behind a ground-breaking solution which gives golfers membership access to a portfolio of courses, and an online community of other likeminded and avid golf fanatics.
The system is unique and also adheres to the latest World Handicap System that is being launched in 2020.
A Content Management was required for displaying all Golf Courses signing up for the program or changing the offerings for marketing purposes.
- A mechanism to book the Tee times on various Golf course part of the program was required.
- A flexibility for members was required to be able to play with other members or be able to invite guests for playing.
- A mechanism for storing the stats of the plays was required and also a method to assess the skills of the Golfers was required and also upgrade the skills based on their stats.
- A very intuitive interface was required to keep the system very user-friendly.
Content and Admin Backend
- Staff / Administrator should be able to manage the content on the website.
- Manage various offerings and other features to encourage new users to join the system.
- Listings of new golf courses joining the Ready Golf system.
- Managing the members in the back-end.
- Managing the Tee Bookings and other admin functions in back-end.
- Umbraco, a very popular CMS was chosen for the website.
- A back-end has been designed for paid members of the service.
- The system provides extensive functionality of Booking Tee times for the members.
- Members can invite their guests or other members.
- A seamless information exchange happens between all the members or guests booked for the tee and the Golf Course.
- Members can check their Stats and also certify their Handicaps.
A very responsive website and back-end have been developed that work across various devices including mobiles, tablets, laptops & desktops. This gives users great flexibility to be able to use the System at their leisure.
Technologies used are – Umbraco v8 CMS, C#, MVC, Web API, Entity Framework, AngularJS, Bootstrap 4, CSS.
Startups need intuitive and user-friendly solutions to encourage new users to adapt to the concept.
Websites should not only be user-friendly but also responsive so they can be used on various devices that enable users to be able to use systems on go.
EYE3 has combined all these elements to provide an innovative solution for the business success of Ready Golf.